12 May 2022
In may 2022 we had a great event – French Tech Impact – organised by French Tech Lisbon, with the support of SRS Advogados and sponsors Effitalents and OVHcloud.
The event gathered more than 100 people.
Participants of our startup session Carolina Batista, Grégoire de TILLY, Stephanie Crespin, André Facote were talking about:
1. How and where to raise money for sustainable projects
2. How to implement sustainable thinking in customer’s minds and education
3. How to create a role of “Impact manager” in every company in the world
4. What difficulties represents Portuguese market for their solutions
During the investors session moderated by Nathalie Ballan, speakers from VCs and funds Rita Sousa, Olivier Nataf, Sarah Corne, Ana Filipa Costa covered the hot topics such as:
1. What is the meaning of “impact” for them
2. How do funds choose the most relevant impact project
2. Are these funds creating “impact frameworks’ to themselves
4. What is the future of impact projects
Special thanks to our special guests who pitched about their beautiful impact projects: Driss Ibenmansour, Edouard Rollet, Vincent Stuhlen, Alex Godard and to the great expert Thibaut ANGEVIN and Antoine Blanchys Ferreira, President of French Tech Lisbon.
We hope that those who were present at the “French Tech Impact” enjoyed the evening and we hope for your collaboration in the future.